Construction Project Manager:
- Coordinate and manage the construction process for ongoing projects
- Perform pre-project planning; review and analyze construction methodology using relevant software
- Determine cost-effectiveness of plans, review budgets and prepare project schedules
- Monitor and modify of project milestones; ensure adherence to governmental regulations, safety procedures, environmental protection standards and quality control specifications
- Prepare and perform presentations related to project status
- Research and present new project opportunities
- Keep abreast of changes in the industry and field.
A Master's degree in construction management, architecture or construction science required. One year of experience as an architect, construction manager or project superintendent required.
Full Time Position. Send your resume to Mody Group Ltd. 6808 Hornwood Dr. Houston, Texas 77074 Attn. Mihir Mody